jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Psarras, Ioannis" <Ioannis.Psar...@gs.com>
Subject Jmeter login help
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:45:10 GMT
Hi all,

I just started using jmeter yesterday to set up a test plan for some
local apps. What I find difficult is how am I going to get around the
login authentication.

What happens is that when a web page is accessed the user is redirected
to the login page (the url is created dynamically). I can see that
jmeter sees the redirect and accessed this page as a result, but how can
I make it submit the form with a given login/password.

I have also tried analyzing the login page where I ended up to an https
authentication script. I have tried accessing just the authentication
script with user/pass as POST variables but I get back the following
response message Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLException
(with response message: Non HTTP response message: Unrecognized SSL
message, plaintext connection? - but I am sure its SSL).

Any ideas on these issues?

Thanks,
Yannis