jmeter-user mailing list archives

From amelaao <amel...@gmail.com>
Subject More on RegEx and BeanShell function
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:22:23 GMT
 I think my problem comes from the way I'm referencing this variable created
by RegEx from BeanShell.
My RegEx look like:

ReferenceName:       Attributes
Regular Expression: <ProductAttributes>(.+?)</ProductAttributes>
Template:                $1$
Match No:               1

and the BeanShell function string:

${__BeanShell(String str=vars.get("${Attributes}"); String newstr =
str.replace("<"\,"<p:"); return newstr;, )} .

 I tried many combinations of
                  vars.get("${Attributes}");
                 vars.get("${Attributes_g1}");
                  vars.get("Attributes"); inside this BeanShell but each
returns null, although the RegExpression variable Attributes displayed
through a separate JavaRequest Sampler is perfectly valid, not null,
XML string.

Please help,
 Amela

--