jmeter-user mailing list archives

From amelaao <amel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Defined variable and BeanShell function
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:07:35 GMT
To explain this a bit more. This is a sequence:
1. Variable Attributes is returned from a RegEx in a step before.
2. I have a Soap RPC Sampler with a preprocessor - User Parameters. This
parameter NewAttributes needs to be  populated with whatever BeanShell
function returns in order for that Soap RPC Request to form properly.