jmeter-user mailing list archives

From amelaao <amel...@gmail.com>
Subject User Defined variable and BeanShell function
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:39:28 GMT
I'm trying to manipulate a string (replace some characters) using BeanShell
function and store this new string as a user defined variable.
This is the code I have but it does not do what it is supposed to do:

${__BeanShell(String str = new String("${Attributes}"); String newstr =
str.replace("<"\,"<p"); return newstr;, )}

This is line is assigned to a user defined variable, and when I try to use
the varalbe I get null.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
--
Regards,