jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Labudu Gopanna" <Labu...@cybage.com>
Subject Login problem
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:09:37 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Jmeter,  I have tried with all the available methods to login
to my application.

But I'm failing to login to the application.  The results shows pass but
snap shot of HTTP Request URL is not showing, it is showing logout page
for every URL

I have followed below methods

The methods are

1. I have added HTTP Authorization manager to the thread, one HTTP
request and view results tree for results

2. I have added cookie manager to the thread, HTTP Authorization
manager, one HTTP request and View results tree.

3. I have passed parameter to a HTTP request (parameters are username
and password)

4. Using Proxy server(for recording). I have recorded scripts but every
URL shows same snap shot(logout page)

Please help me to solve my problem

Regards

Labudu Gopanna,