jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Labudu Gopanna" <Labu...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: how to login using jmeter?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:33:26 GMT
Thanks for reply

I have tried using proxy server
But it is not showing the snap shots of recorded url web page in View
results tree->response data->Render HTML

Every time it shows logout page as snapshot
I am not sure about jmeter response time whether it is giving correct
response time because it shows snap shot of logout page in View results
tree every for every url

Regards
Labudu Gopanna,

-----Original Message-----
From: Layton, Andrew [mailto:andrew.layton@atosorigin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:45 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: how to login using jmeter?

Have you recorded a script for this login, using a Proxy Server? See
Jmeter documentation for this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pd

Does the site use https ? If so use Badboy to record and export the
resulting script as a Jmeter script.

HtH
Andrew Layton
Test Automation Consultant