jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sen, Kakoli" <Kakoli....@ps.net>
Subject HTTPS request through proxy server
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:49:23 GMT
Hi all,
    Using JMeter 2.2, jdk1.5.0_03.
Could run HTTPS requests through my company's proxy server even though the manual says about
a Java bug.
But when I run the test for the first time a JDK dialog box pops up asking to enter keystore
password.
I enter 'changeit'. The console gives error:
jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore java.
lang.Exception: No key found at org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore.load(DefaultKeyStore.java:68)
But the test runs sucessfully.
Can anyone explain what is happening?
I am running https request by only uncommenting values in jmeter.properties
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol

 Also, is there any documentation on samplers:
# AJP/1.3 Sampler
# HTTP Request HTTPClient
Any pointer to doc. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kakoli