jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Srinims <sriniv...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject Re: Jmeter enhancements pls
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:40:23 GMT

Peter ,

Pls let me know the details of the "Active Thread" count issue are .Not
quite aware of the issue myself .
What the are the  issues that people could run into while  using Jmeter with
.net apps ?
I guess the -View_State hidden field could  be one such problem.
I did try  using Jmeter with the .net petstore .was able to record and
playback a couple of cases .
But some cases would fail  saying "Invalid  callback function ".
Not sure if it's a bug with the .net callback functions for some field or
event validation .
Any  known issues with .net load testing that u could share pls
Srinims
Sent from the JMeter - User forum at Nabble.com.