jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Srinims <sriniv...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject Problem with Jmeter
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 05:34:06 GMT

Hi ,

I have designed a load test  with the use case being the login scenario for
an application .
Now my test details are as follows :

No of Threads :1
Ramp up period  -1 sec

Forever option checked

Run duration - 600 secs

Now the tests complete when I start with 1 thread and increase to 25 threads
( keeping the run duration constant)

This test has been data bound to a CSV file to pick up user names and
passwords.
Now when the test completes the "Green indicator" in Jmeter goes off and the
Jmeter.log file says that the test has completed .

Now when I increase the number of threads beyond 30 , the test continues to
run and does not complete even after 45 mns . Fail to understand why :(
Pls help me out with this .

Rgds
Sri
Sent from the JMeter - User forum at Nabble.com.