jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Yanroy <rmea...@wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with CSVRead and multithread
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:36:47 GMT

I'm actually interested in checking this... I wrote a little script to print
the hash value using the print() beanshell command, but I can't figure out
where the output goes... I checked the jmeter.log file and it wasn't there,
and I also looked around for a beanshell log and didn't find one.  It
doesn't appear to be among the data in the jmeter results elements either.
The beanshell listener is some kind of scriptable element?  I can't even
imagine what that would do... the fact that it appears amongst the other
listener elements made me think it might be the beanshell output console.
How do I get the data?  Thanks.