jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Erlewein \(DSLWN\)" <Oliver.Erlew...@datacom.co.nz>
Subject RE: Boot CD with JMeter?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 01:13:58 GMT
Hi Richard,

Thank you 4 the link! It will definitely help. Even if I stick with
Knoppix the processes will be the same for creating the CD. What I
envision is a bare bones installation just geared towards JMeter.

Cheers Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sullivan [mailto:itexpert.sullivan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2006 09:58
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Boot CD with JMeter?

I suggest talking to these guys - they should be happy to help.

http://snapplatform.org/snappix/home/

from their site ...
"SNAPPIX is the first of its kind Linux Live CD featuring a completely
open source Java software development toolkit, SNAP Platform. This live
CD provides the ability to learn more about open source Java in a safe
environment without risking your production development environment and
without installing any software"

Hope it helps,
Richard