jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rutherford, Matthew [CIB-IT]" <matthew.rutherf...@citigroup.com>
Subject tibco JMS & JMeter: JNDI Error
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:47:13 GMT
Hi
I have connected pub/subs manually via jndi to a tibco topic to test the jndi connection settings
are fine.  It works so now I go to use JMeter to stress test it.  Then I enter the following
jndi settings (taken from my code):

Initial Context Factory: com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory
Provider URL: ldap://computername:portnumber/cn=value,cn=value,ou=value,ou=value,cn=value,ou=value,o=value,c=value
Connection Factory: javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory
Topic: cn=QCC.TODISTRIBUTOR
Authentication Required <Authentication details>
Read Response: true
Use MessageListener.onMessage()

At run time this brings up the following:

ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.InitialContextFactory: JNDI error:
Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or
in an application resource file:
java.naming.factory.initial
ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread:  java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher.initConnection(Publisher.java:86)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher.<init>(Publisher.java:63)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.PublisherSampler.initClient(PublisherSampler.java:110)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.PublisherSampler.sample(PublisherSampler.java:134)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.PublisherSampler.sample(PublisherSampler.java:121)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea what im doing wrong/not providing?