jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get out through authenticated proxy
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:16:25 GMT
I think you are right - there is code to handle a proxy, but no entry
in the GUI to set the properties...

However, if the values are not set, it seems that it looks at the
system properties:

http.proxyHost
http.proxyPort

Try these - the -D flag can be used, or the system.properties file.

Looks like a bug should be raised; the sampler should probably behave
like the Apache HttpClient version, which supports command-line proxy
definitions and proxy exclusions via jmeter.properties.

I can't see the point of defining the proxy on the GUI, so that code
could probably be removed...

On 25/08/06, Sen, Kakoli <Kakoli.Sen@ps.net> wrote:
> Hi Sebb/Peter,
>     With 2.2 WebService(SOAP), I am also facing problem with external web-service where
we have to go though the HTTP proxy. I too believe it doesn't take proxy credentials from
command-line. And the GUI does not give any way to specify them. Is there a bug raised on
this?