jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help being able to test non-wsdl SOAP web service with jmeter
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:32:15 GMT
The Apache HTTPClient sampler in JMeter 2.2 allows for a no-proxy list
to be provided - see jmeter.properties.

It's not possible to do this for the default HTTPSampler, because the
proxy setting is done via a property, and so applies to all
connections.

[Well, perhaps you could do it by defining and deleting the properties
as needed before each sample. Messy, and would only work for a single
thread test.]

S/
On 22/08/06, Karr, David <david.karr@wamu.net> wrote:
> I managed to discover a huge clue.  I wouldn't have thought about this
> if someone else on the list hadn't mentioned it.  I'm running this
> instance of jmeter with our authenticated proxy info on the command
> line.  I tried running a second instance without that info.  The test
> plan runs from that instance.
>
> Typically, when applications that can connect to either or local or
> remote endpoints allow the entry of proxy information, they allow you to
> specify an expression or list to indicate which hosts to NOT use the
> proxy for.  That would be appropriate here.
>
> In any case, now with this knowledge I can move on.

 At least

 You

> > is to use a
> > test file in a