jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter extensions
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:25:29 GMT
Java on Linux should work in the same way as far as stdout and stderr
are concerned.

Try:

print("test message");

in BeanShell - that will be written to stdout.

If that appears, but the output from exec() does not, then perhaps the
exec output is not being written to stdout.

You can also try the following in BeanShell:

System.out.println("stdout");
System.err.println("stderr");

and see where they go.