jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sfk...@uci.edu
Subject XPath Function
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:09:15 GMT
Hello All,

I was wondering if someone could help me with the XPath function. I am
trying to parse through an xml file at a remote location (i.e. not on my
HD). What is the path that I should be typing in? I am pretty sure the
XPath expression is correct. Here is what I am trying currently:

${__XPath(/ipaddress:portnumber/user/deltafile.xml?serial_number=${serial_number},XPath
expression)}

This function call is being made in the Path field of an HTTP Request. I
am currently running JMeter version 2.1 on Linux. Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!