jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <uttam.g.du...@accenture.com>
Subject JMeter Multiple Login
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:21:58 GMT
I was wondering if it was possible to use JMeter to mimic multiple scenarios simultaneously.
 For example, a certain number of users for example navigating one site, another set of users
navigating a different site that requires a different name/login.

How does one go about doing that?
Thanks.

Also, I notice that when I first startup JMeter, everytime it asks me to type in a password
for the user even though it is in the HTTP Authorization Manager Config Element correctly.
 After the initial run, this is no longer an issue until I close and restart JMeter.  For
now I've been running 1 thread with 1 user and then after that finishes up'ing the numbers.
 Is there an actual fix to this?
Thanks.