jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manish Mathuria" <mmathu...@infostretch.com>
Subject Test Infrastructure Requirements
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:22:01 GMT
Hi

I am looking to simulate about 300 concurrent users all making one or more
SOAP calls. The SOAP calls will be grouped in more business centric
scenarios and I will divide the users such that they are executing about 6
different scenarios.

My question is how should I go about planning the test hardware capacity
(i.e. the machines I will need for JMeter peers generating the load - and
not the server side infrastructure). I intend to use windows XP.

Please advise

---

Manish Mathuria

InfoStretch Corporation (www.infostretch.com)