jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug..
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:56:27 GMT
Without going and looking up the spec, my thought is that a double line
break is the signal that headers are done and next comes content.  If
true, an "extra" line break in the headers prior to setting the cookies
and such strikes me as a bug in IBS.

If the extra line break is between the response code and the headers,
then maybe it's ok.  I assume browsers deal with it ok?

-Mike