jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unexpected Behaviour with TestPlan-Level User Defined Variables
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:04:20 GMT
Funny you should mention that as I've just reworked the TestPlan element
so that functions can be used in it's user-defined variables section
(they will be evaluated once - useful for, say ,the __P function).  I'm
wondering whether I dare risk committing it for the 2.1 release.

The bug you mention regarding the config element is very interesting.
Sounds like a neat feature actually :-)  I'll take a look..

-Mike