jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS - recording not working
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:31:56 GMT
the simple way to do it is to record using HTTP and then change it to
https.  there's a new tutorial in CVS with step-by-step instructions
for jmeter proxy.

it's really quite simple. if you add http default before you start
recording, each sample will not have the protocol set.  once you're
done, you just change the default and BAM! it is for https.

peter