jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: out of memory problems
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:20:11 GMT
keep in mind that all listeners will load the entire JTL file into
memory, so 9 million is just too much for JMeter.

you might want to load the data into a database and then use SQL to
calculate the statistics. right now the listeners don't have the
ability to process the results in stream mode, so it's very easy to
hit the 2Gb ram limit of the 32bit JVM.

peter