jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: out of memory problems
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:06:36 GMT
Or write a script (e.g. Perl) to aggregate the data. This is what we
do with our test runs (we use CSV output to make it a bit simpler)

It's probably not that difficult to write an XSL stylesheet to convert
the XML to CSV or some other format to load into a database (if the
database does not support XML input).

Excel and probably other spreadsheets would be no use - 9M rows is too many.

There may be some other analysis tools that can handle that many rows.

S.