jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP timeouts with __StringFromFile function
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:11:02 GMT
Which version of Jmeter are you using?

I don't understand what's happening here.

Try replacing your HTTP Sampler with a JavaTest sampler to see if the
timings are affected by the presence of the user parameter
pre-processor or not.

Or indeed try using the standard HTTP Sampler instead of yours.

If either of these shows the timing problem, please create a Bugzilla
issue, and then attach the following:

- simple test script that has OK timing data
- simple test script that causes timing data problems
- jmeter.log for both test runs
- jtl files for both runs.

S.

P.S. If you thing the changes you made to the HTTP Sampler might be
useful to others, perhaps you would consider filing a Bugzilla
enhancement request to describe what you have added.