jmeter-user mailing list archives

From srikanth peddireddy <srikanth_ma...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: HTTPS - recording not working
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:34:53 GMT
Jmeter's recording proxy is not capable of recording https requests.
Check this link, it  is clearly given here
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ#head-d630f7b6ea60009ad0e9159479219857aa7af510

It is stated there that u can use BadBoy for recording https requestsm, though I never used
it.
regards
Srikanth

Anusha <anusha.mahalingam@eprotea.com.my> wrote:
Hi !

I am trying to record my web application that use the https protocol. But I am unable to do
that with JMeter. Is there a way to get it going? Please give me some suggestions.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anusha

 Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
 Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com