jmeter-user mailing list archives

From srikanth peddireddy <srikanth_ma...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject TCP sampler help ??
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:54:43 GMT
Hi All,

I have to test an application which communicates with the server over TCP sockets. I wanted
to simulate number of TCP connections to the server and over each  connection my virtual users
will be requesting some data by following an agreed upon API .
So I would like to know :
Will this kind of testing is possible using TCP sampler?
Is TCP sampler is completely implemented ?
If yes in which version and how to use it?

Any info or details about the resourses on this feature will be appreciated.
thank you

regards
Srikanth

Disclaimer
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you
have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender.

The views, opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this electronic mail are those of the
individual sender and not endorsed by SDG Software
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.

Before opening any attachment please check them for viruses
and defects. SDG Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall not
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachment(s).

 Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com