jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: __CSVRead behaviour with sample failures
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:39:56 GMT
You need to ensure that you call CSVRead once with the "next"
parameter at the end of each set of data you want to use. Otherwise
the wrong data is likely to be returned.

It's best to do all the extraction of parameters in a User Parameters
Pre-Processor:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_Parameters

as that loads all of the values at once, and it loads them in order of
the fields on the screen.

Then refer to the variables as needed in the samplers.

S.