jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil Subbiah" <ssubb...@ketera.com>
Subject Regular Expression Extractor not identifying the match
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:23 GMT
I have added a Regular Expression Extractor after a sampler

The sampler has a form value
Value="g00001"
And I want to match this value to send as a part of the next request.

And in the Regular Expression Extractor, I have added the following

Name : Regular Expression Extractor
Reference Name : _mid
Regular Expression : [a-z]00*[0-9]
Template : $1$
Match No. : 0
Default value :

In the next request, I have given
Mid=${_mid}

But when I run the script, the mid param value is not sent.

Is this correct?
I am not sure with the usage of Regular Expression Extractor.
But when I try to search the text with the regular expression....i am
able to find the match.
So please suggest me how to use regular expression extractor.

-senthil