jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pagitsch <reinhard.pagit...@isis-papyrus.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: HTTP Authorization Manager]
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:54:30 GMT
Dear Tod,

On my side it works. But I am not using Apache as WebServer, I use a
WebServer which was developed
here inhouse.
The only thing I made is that I used the sample AuthManagerTestPlan.jmx
and changed it to my requirements.
I changed in the "HTTP Authorization Manager" the URL's and user name
and password. I also use the "HTTP Cookie Manager"
because the server send a session cookie back and JMeter have to use
this for further requests. Maybe you have to do the same?
I use the same JMeter version as you, but under Win2000.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
with my best regards,
Reinhard