jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release a 3.2
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 21:59:29 GMT
Hi,

1.
One question, in jmeter_tutorial.html file we talk about a screenshot which
exit in pdf file but not in html file: "From the screen capture, we see the
following directories. "

I propose to remove this sentence instead of adding the screen

Later we talk about:

"monitortomcat 5 monitor components"

"htmlparsera snapshot of HtmlParser, donated by HtmlParser project on
sourceforge"

These folders don't exist anymore, can I remove them?

If you are ok, I can make the modifications now

2.

About jmeter_accesslog_sampler_step_by_step.html file

My opinion is that this is a gadget and I have never seen someone make
serious load test with access.log file (no correlation between url...)

I think we need to remove it from homepage

3.

About jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.html

I think we need to write it again to talk to all the new features
(template...)

I can do it this week

Antonio

> Hi,
>
> my fault, the PDF links have been removed
>
> I check the 5 files and give a feedback asap
>
> Antonio

>> Hi Antonio,
>> I removed PDF links, are you sure you generated last docs ?
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <
>> ra0077@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Is it normal that pdf file still exist and the link in the left
>> (Tutorials
>> > (PDF format)) are sill to pdf files?
>> >
>> > Antonio

>> menu.