jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Dzmitry Kashlach <dzmitrykashl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want to learn to contribute
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:49:39 GMT
Since 2.12 JMeter has such plugin - DNS Cache Manager
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#DNS_Cache_Manager>
.

You should select custom resolver and define Google Public DNS IP as DNS
server.
If "clear cache after each iteration" is checked, than target IP will be
resolved via DNS server
on each new thread. Else it will be stored in JMeter internal cache.

"Ўчора" ужо было, "заўтра" яшчэ не прыйшло. У нас ёсць
толькі "сёньня".

tel: +375291142462
skype: dmitry.kashlach

<david@davidcoppens.nl>