jena-users mailing list archives

From Lorenz Buehmann <buehm...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: Triples not initialized after FILTER on SPARQL
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2021 05:57:41 GMT
without showing the data impossible to help, sorry. I mean, in the end
the query has to match the data, but we only know the query know - so
how can we help here?

One possible error is the triple pattern

?s <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class1> ?class .

what is the idea behind this? Is there really a property <Class1> in the
data? If not and if you want to get an instance of the Class <Class1>
you have to use

?s a <http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/Class1> .