jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Noël Rouvignac (ForgeRock) <jean-noel.rouvig...@forgerock.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 2.3.0 released
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:38:19 GMT
Great!

Thanks for highlighting ListenableFuture for a start. Given the size of
jclouds (about 400kLOC of production code with a stupid wc -l) and my
inexperience of its codebase, I need help to know where to start. :)
I'll see what I can do about it. Do you want to create an issue that
describes this work and what you expect out of it?

You also mentioned that some public APIs return `ImmutableMap`. Have these
methods been deprecated in favour of an overload returning a `Map`?

--
ForgeRock values your Privacy <https://www.forgerock.com/your-privacy>