jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jclouds s3 support implicit aws credentials via IAM roles
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2020 13:11:05 GMT
Timo, this is definitely a desired feature.  I don't believe it is too
much work to add -- would you like to try implementing it yourself?
Please file a JIRA issue and we can help you with any questions.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 09:21:45PM +0000, Timo Naroska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m evaluating jclouds blobstore for accessing s3 and azure. When using jclouds client
on an ec2 instance, I was wondering if the client would automatically pick up AWS credentials
from EC2 metadata server. Basically the functionality that the AWS SDK does out of the box.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/