jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with jclouds computeService listNodes() ?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 07:53:48 GMT
Mmm very interesting!

The only thing that comes to my mind is:
- is your account allowed to talk to all the regions? From the stacktrace
above looks like
org.jclouds.rest.AuthorizationException: POST
https://ec2.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
so maybe your account is not allowed to talk to that region. Can you
confirm? if not you want to control which regions to target you can use
`-Djclouds.regions: "us-west-1" in case you want to limit to Oregon.

HTH,
Andrea