Hi,

I am using Jcloud 1.9.1 to connect to a custom S3 server. But when Itry to upload a file to this server, I am getting following error - –“ HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error”.

I found issue  because sending the Http header – “Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2” ,    server throwing this error.  If I modify this to – “Accept: text/plain”, it is working perfectly.

So I would like to know, If there is a way to remove this HttpHeader in Jcloud? Please provide some sample, if it has..

Regards

Pratheesh