jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JClouds + Chef + Rackspace
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 01:09:57 GMT
Hi Folks,
A quick follow up here, I have been working on this code as a side project
and have now got something which is functional and which also updates the
code implementation at
https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/chef/
I'll try to send a patch to update this code example once I have a full
working implementation.
Best
Lewis

--