jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Does jClouds support IPv6?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:54:29 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Currently, we're using the API from
org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.domain.Network to assign fixed private
IPv4 addresses when launching an instance.  I'm trying to figure out how
to do that for IPv6 addresses.

For floating IP API, we're using
org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.extensions.FloatingIPApi to obtain
floating IPv4 addresses.  How does it work for floating IPv6 addresses?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey