jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Shital Patil <shital.pa...@gslab.com>
Subject Re: Problem to upload image on openstack
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:00:26 GMT
Hi Everett,

I tried enabling logs on jclouds, the reserve image call returns
successfully,however during upload call it sends request but does not
return response nor it errors out, it waits endless. The same is not true
with openstack CLI requests it gets uploaded properly. What might be
possible reasons for this?

logs are: http://pastie.org/private/pb3xpzqfir3psmsdsgvig