jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Asanka sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Get all configured regions
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:23:07 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Cloudstack as my Iaas provider. I used this code for get all
configured zones in my Iaas and it works perfectly.

ComputeServiceContext context = iaasInfo.getComputeService().getContext();
        CloudStackApi cloudStackApi =
context.unwrapApi(CloudStackApi.class);
        ListZonesOptions listZonesOptions = new ListZonesOptions();
        listZonesOptions.available(true);
        Set<Zone> zoneSet =
cloudStackApi.getZoneApi().listZones(listZonesOptions);

Now I need to get all configured regions in cloudstack Iaas using jclouds.
But in jclouds cloudstack API I couldn't find a method for that. But there
is a method in jclouds ec2 api. So can some one point out me a method or
another way for get all configured regions in cloudstack?

--
Thanks,
Regards,