jclouds-user mailing list archives

From George Kousiouris <gkous...@mail.ntua.gr>
Subject Re: Unable to export running jar with Jclouds code from eclipse
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:19:38 GMT

Hi all,

many thanks for your advice. At the moment as a bypass given that we
needed a fast local solution, we have exported the dependent projects as
a separate jar and added it directly in the build path of the project in
question.

We will follow your instructions for the final implementation.

many thank,
George

--
---------------------------

George Kousiouris, PhD
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
Email: gkousiou@mail.ntua.gr
Site: http://users.ntua.gr/gkousiou/

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece

---