jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Yury Kats <yuryk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Self-signed certs
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 17:05:23 GMT
Tried both, no change in behavior.

However, what's confusing, is that if I add just the jclouds-okhttp jar, without pulling its
dependencies (no okhttp and okio),
I can still instantiate the KeystoneApi and connect

 KeystoneApi keystoneAPI = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(new KeystoneApiMetadata())
                .endpoint(url)
                .credentials(tenant + ":" + user, key)
                .modules(ImmutableSet.of(new OkHttpCommandExecutorServiceModule()))
                .buildApi(KeystoneApi.class);

Which makes me think the driver is not being utilized, regardless of the .modules() modifier.

How can I confirm what driver is actually being used to make the connection?