jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is jclouds developer-friendly for Android ?
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:20:24 GMT
Modern Android supports modern Java language features:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20480090/does-android-support-jdk-6-or-7

If someone in the community contributes well-scoped patches to allow
jclouds 1.8.x to work better on older Android we can merge those but
otherwise jclouds 2.0 should remain Java 7-only for its
previously-discussed benefits.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/