jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: OpenStack Keystone endpoints
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:48:26 GMT
Hi Yury,

I think you’re referring to the OS-KSCATALOG admin extension

http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-identity-v2.html#os-kscatalog-ext

If so, you’re correct. It has not been implemented.

You’re welcome to raise an issue for this at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS

Please include a description what it is, what it does, and what motivates the addition of
this API. This helps keep developers aware of things they may not be tracking closely and
also helps us understand how jclouds is used.

Of course, if you have the time and desire to implemented this yourself, you can learn how
at

https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/How%20to%20Contribute

Thanks,
Everett

On Oct 13, 2014, at 9:20 PM, Yury Kats <yurykats@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Keystone server allows me to list/manage endpoints via /v2_0/endpoints URL.
> I can't find corresponding APIs in jClouds. Have those not been implemented or am I missing
something?

> Example REST calls:
> $ keystone --debug --os-token ADMIN --os-endpoint http://127.0.0.1:4010/v2.0/  endpoint-list
> DEBUG:keystoneclient.session:REQ: curl -i -X GET http://127.0.0.1:4010/v2.0/endpoints
-H "User-Agent: python-keystoneclient" -H "X-Auth-Token: ADMIN"

> $ keystone --debug --os-token ADMIN --os-endpoint http://127.0.0.1:4010/v2.0/  endpoint-create
--service swift --publicurl qq
> DEBUG:keystoneclient.session:REQ: curl -i -X POST http://127.0.0.1:4010/v2.0/endpoints
-H "User-Agent: python-keystoneclient" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-Auth-Token:
ADMIN" -d '{"endpoint": {"adminurl": null, "service_id": "e7573e3ef683477491766ff955221c94",
"region": "regionOne", "internalurl": null, "publicurl": "qq"}}'

> $ keystone --debug --os-token ADMIN --os-endpoint http://127.0.0.1:4010/v2.0/  endpoint-delete
642503c6e32047b5a2f95c6558732a17