jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject SVN Conversion?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:20:39 GMT
Hi,

as you might have (or not have) noticed, your CVS repository
turbine-jcs is currently read-only. This was done accidentially,
because we are in the process of moving the main turbine project to
Subversion.

As a part of this, we did a test conversion of jcs which can be found at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/jcs

If you are interested to bite the bullet now and say "we want to convert",
just tell use (me and Henri Yandell) whether we should also load this tree
into the subversion repository.

If you don't want to migrate right now, expect your repo to be read-write again
a bit later this week (probably monday).

Sorry about the dust; men at work. ;-)

	Regards
		Henning

"Now you can start with implementation and integration and do the
requirements later".  -- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy about the new
german federal software development standard "V-Model XT"
(found at http://de.biz.yahoo.com/050207/299/4en0t.html)