jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>
Subject Re: cashe.ccf problems.
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:37:43 GMT
Howdy,

These are all WARN/INFO level messages, nothing to worry about.

-- jt

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 11:33, Anton Shapiro wrote:
> Hi, I am new to all this. I am not sure what is going on, but I am having the following
exceptions. Below is the exception contents and cache.ccf file, I assume that the cache.ccf
needs some changes. Can any body help me?

> Thank you very mach for any feedback.
>
> Anton.
>
> EXCEPTIONS:
>
> Task data generation: 21781
>
> 0 [main] INFO helpers.XMLHelper - Parsing XML: unknown system id
>
> 1161 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting defaults to DC
>
> 1201 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting defaultCompositeCacheAttributes
to [ useLateral = true, useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1000 ]

> 1201 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key jcs.default.elementattributes
>
> 1201 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.default.elementattributes', using defaults.

> 1221 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting defaultElementAttributes
to [ IS_LATERAL = false, IS_SPOOL = false, IS_REMOTE = false, IS_ETERNAL = true, MaxLifeSeconds
= 300, IdleTime = -1, CreateTime = 1046876096620, LastAccessTime = 1046876096620, getTimeToLiveSeconds()
= 299990, createTime = 1046876096620 ]

> 1231 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key jcs.system.groupIdCache.elementattributes
>
> 1231 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.system.groupIdCache.elementattributes', using defaults.

> 1301 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for groupIdCache
>
> 1301 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name: groupIdCache
>
> 1442 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory: c:/tmp/jcs-cache
>
> 1472 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User.elementattributes
>
> 1472 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User.elementattributes', using defaults.

> 1502 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User
>
> 1552 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name: com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User
>
> 1562 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory: c:/tmp/jcs-cache
>
> 1802 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress.elementattributes
>
> 1802 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress.elementattributes',
using defaults.