Hi there.

I'm curious about the behabior of the FileDataStore.getRecordIfStored(DataIdentifier identifier) method: when access a DataRecord, it update the modification time of the file. This means that every time a file is accessed is like has been modified and this is not true.

The main reason of this questions os the backup of the Jacrabbit DataStore: incremental backups does not make sense because the these kind of aplications check the file mod-time to see if has been modified, and always are modified in my case because I run a DataStoreGarbageCollector every nigth and this process update the mod-time of every file in the DataDatore.

Thanks in advance.

--
OpenKM
http://www.openkm.com