Why don't check the "access time", instead of using the "modification time" for this? At least in UNIX / Linux you can check when a file was accesed last time.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
Hi,

> I think we should drop support for multiple distinct repositories

Removing features from existing classes is problematic... What about a
config option or a new class where this isn't supported.

>The upside would be that with
>something like that we'd be able to avoid the troublesome need to
>update the last access timestamp whenever a record is accessed.

We don't do that currently. It's only done when garbage collection is run.

Regards,
Thomas

--
OpenKM