From "Manish Amle" <manish_a...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Use case : Web services client & CORBA server
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:19:10 GMT
Hi,

Following Use case was demonstarted in the YoKo build

Case 2: Web services client & CORBA server.

  In this use case, a Web services client talks to a CORBA server through the IIOP protocol.
 The client, which is implemented using CXF, loads the Yoko CORBA binding to enable the IIOP
protocol. The server is implemented using the Yoko ORB.

My question is it possible to invoke Object Residing on any other ORB using YoKo CORBA Binding,
I mean is this binding independent of ORB implementation ?

Thanks,

Manish