incubator-wink-user mailing list archives

From Murali Uppala <upp...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Error 500: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: MediaType header is null
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:15:10 GMT

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the help.

I made sure that Content-Type header is set on the parts in the request and
that worked!

But once I pass that issue, I get the following error, in method call

ip.getBody(Schema.class, Schema.class);

[11/23/10 12:08:20:500 EST] 0000001f RequestProces I
org.apache.wink.server.internal.RequestProcessor logException
WebApplicationException (415 - Unsupported Media Type) occurred during the
handlers chain invocation

Request from Client,

--AaB03x

{"schema":{"validation":"off","schemaPermission":"AllowFullPermission","file":"schema.xsd","schemaId":"SFX_Schema_MS_01","isActive":"false","schemaName":"Maintenance
 Scheduling"}}

--AaB03x

If I send the XML data instead of JSON data, it works good. I am not sure
why?

Following request from client works good,

--AaB03x

<schema>
    <validation>off</validation>
    <schemaId>SFX_Schema_MS_01</schemaId>
    <schemaName>Maintenance Scheduling</schemaName>
    <isActive>false</isActive>
    <file>hello.xsd</file>
    <schemaPermission>AllowFullPermission</schemaPermission>
</schema>

--AaB03x

Thank you,

Murali Uppala